Chocolate Night Night Mousse
- 2 egg yolks (roughly 700g eggs)
- 2 heaps tablespoons of Night Night Hot Chocolate - Chocolate Flavour
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 180g milk chocolate, melted
- Strawberries to top (optional)
- Using an electric whisk, whisk egg yolks until they become a lighter colour.
- Meanwhile, warm up 1/2 the thickened cream to a light simmer. Add a little tablespoon of the thickened cream to the eggs and whisk quickly. This is so we can get the eggs to a temperature where they won't scramble.
- Add the remaining eggs into the saucepan and cook until thickened.
- Add melted chocolate and hot chocolate into the saucepan and mix through.
- Meanwhile, add the remaining ½ cup of thickened cream and whisk until soft peaks form. Then, add the chocolate mixture to the thickened cream mixture and whip for another 2-3 minutes to ensure its completely mixed through.
- Add into small ramekins or one big one and top with berries. Place into the fridge for 1 hour to set.