These white choc and coconut cookies are delicious, AND they include our delicious coconut rough. They're a super amazing snack that won't take you long to prepare or bake, they're the perfect filler for dessert.
1/2 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup self-raising flour
4 scoops of Coconut Rough Night Night Hot Chocolate
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup white choc chips
1/2 cup flaked almonds
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Using a hand held beater, beat butter and sugar together until combined (or a crumbly appearance)
- Add egg and vanilla essence and continue to beat.
- Add baking soda and salt and continue to mix through.
- Remove beater (lick the spoon!)
- Into the mixture, Sift flour and coconut rough night night hot chocolate and fold in the white chocolate chips, flaked almonds and desiccated coconut.
- Using two tablespoons of the mixture at a time, roll into balls and lightly flatten (they’ll expand on their own) and place into a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Careful not to overcook otherwise they won't be soft!