- Doubles as a delicious night time snack
- Major snooze-town benefits
- Less than 40 calories per serve
- The ultimate night time blend of Zizyphus, Passionflower and Magnesium
- Even better as a frothed hot drink or iced chocolate
- No artificial colours or flavours
It's all thanks to our powerhouse night-time ingredient lineup, formulated by our team of health professionals.
Here's how they did it:
Playing a key role in our night-time routine, Passionflower is a herb traditionally used (and loved) for its effective relaxation qualities.
Zizyphus Jujuba is traditionally used to relax the mind, while helping people to fall asleep (and stay asleep) for longer.
Among its many benefits, the mighty mineral Magnesium is known to help combat fatigue and maintain energy throughout the day. May seem counterintuitive included in a night-time routine, but the feeling of waking up refreshed? Yes, please!
Total 5 star reviews: 117 Total 4 star reviews: 7 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
99%would recommend these products
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- TTCVerified BuyerReviewingNight Night Hot Chocolate - Choc CaramelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLooooove!
This Hot Choc is so yummy!
My new favourite flavour 😍
- ADAmy D.Verified BuyerReviewingNight Night Hot Chocolate - Choc CaramelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoDelish!
This is a delicious night cap that helps me get to a deep sleep - love it! Just wish there was a bigger container.
- ERErrin R.Verified BuyerReviewingNight Night Hot Chocolate - Choc CaramelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo incredible it should be illegal!
This is absolutely, amazingly delicious!!! So smooth and creamy! Could not recommend this enough. It’s just absolutely scrumptious with amazing health and sleep benefits!
- PPaigeVerified BuyerReviewingNight Night Hot Chocolate - Choc CaramelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoDudddee so bloody delicious
Okay no joke, best flavour ever. It literally tastes like honeycomb chocolate, I am so sad that I only purchased 1 of these bad boys. I’ve tried a few different brands of night time hot chocolate and yes please is by far the creamiest and best tasting. Love having a delicious little night cap to set the tone before a good sleep
- AAnneReviewingNight Night Hot Chocolate - Choc CaramelRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month ago3 Stars